Projecting Polities: States, Nonstate Actors, and Global Governance. London: Routledge, 2013
The Impact of Globalization on the United States: Business and Economics. New York: Praeger, 2008 (co-edited with B. Crawford)
EU Trade Strategies: Between Regionalism and Globalism. London: Palgrave, 2004 (co-edited with V. Aggarwal)
- “Nothing succeeds like access? International NGOs and multilateral institutions” Journal of Civil Society 7, 2 (June 2011)
- “The limits of interregionalism: EU and North America.” Journal of European Integration 27, 3, Fall 2005 (with V. Aggarwal)
- “Disassembling the assembly: Congress and multilateral institutions.” In Globalization’s Impact on the United States: Law and Politics, edited by B. Crawford. New York: Praeger, 2008.
- “Globalization’s impact on the US economy and business: An overview.” In The Impact of Globalization on the United States: Business and Economics, edited by B. Crawford and E. Fogarty. New York: Praeger, 2008 (with B. Crawford).
- “The limits of interregionalism: EU and North America.” In The EU as a Global Player, edited by F. Söderbaum and L. van Langenhove. London: Routledge, 2006 (with V. Aggarwal).
- “Introduction: Between regionalism and globalism.” In EU Trade Strategies, edited by V. Aggarwal and E. Fogarty. London: Palgrave, 2004 (with V. Aggarwal).
- “Conclusion: Explaining trends in EU interregionalism.” In EU Trade Strategies (with V. Aggarwal).
- “Be careful what you wish for: The EU and North America.” In EU Trade Strategies.
- “Moving mountains (of debt): NGOs, the HIPC Initiatives, and the decentralization of multilateral debt governance.” In Sovereign Debt, edited by V. Aggarwal and B. Granville. London: Chatham House, 2003.
- Review of World Rule, by Jonathan Koppell (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2010). International Studies Review 14, 1 (March 2012): 168-170.
- Review of Protectors of Privacy, by Abraham Newman (Ithaca: Cornell, 2008). Review of Policy Research 26, 6 (November 2009): 886-888.
- Entries for “nongovernmental organization,” “coalition,” and “transnational governance.” Encyclopedia of Governance, edited by M. Bevir. London: Sage, 2007.
- “Bring on a bigger, meaner IMF,” Journal of Commerce, 13 April 1998 (with G. Hufbauer).