Those receiving awards from the Entrepreneurs Fund have to meet the following requirements:
- The fund is open to for-profit and non-profit ventures with at least one Colgate member on the founding team.
- At least one member of the founding team must reside in the village of Hamilton for the duration of the incubator.
Additional Award Benefits
In addition to funding, award recipients receive the following aids and benefits:
- Maintain intellectual property rights
- Office space in Hamilton
- Earn an opportunity to present at the end of the award term for the chance to seek additional funding sources
- Access to the Colgate alumni network
- Access to the upstate New York startup eco-system