Extracurricular PE Credit
Students who participate in a Colgate approved Club Sport, SGA Dance Club, Pep Band, SOMAC, EMT Training Program, and Hamilton Fire Department may apply for PE Credit.
Only 1 credit per club is eligible for the PE requirement.
1. Register Online through the PHED Registration
for your Club at the beginning of your participation.CLUB PE LOG IN
2. Log Participation hours after each club activity session
- Hours may only be logged after a student has registered for this program.
- All PE Log ins Must be within 48 hours of Club Activity to be valid.
- All activity hours logged by a club member will be verified by the Chair of Physical Education with the club's practice schedule and event schedule.
- Credits will be submitted to the Registrar at the end of the semester, once 30 hours is reached. Students have 1 academic year to reach the required 30 hours.
- Students may get updates on their completed hours by contacting CUrecreation@colgate.edu
- Violations of this process and/or falsely logging hours are a direct violation of the Academic Honor Code.
Resources for Officers
Learn the processes and procedures for running a club.
Google Drive Folder containing all Club Forms
To streamline communications Club Leaders will need to maintain information within their Club's Google Drive and IMLeagues.com
, in addition to the individual paperwork.
Club Documentation In Google Drive Folder – Each club has a folder containing some documents that you will update throughout the year. You are encouraged to add your own club specific information such as Spreadsheets for collecting dues and other funds from members. You may also share this folder with the other leaders in your club – especially as you transition to new leaders.
- Game \ Semester Summary Report: Details about how you are doing.
Due after weekend games and each semester by November 30 and April 15.
- PE attendance record: Students can earn PE credit for participating in club sports. Individual students are now responsible for registering and logging their participation hours. 30 Hours is required for credit. Only 1 credit per club is eligible for graduation. More information about the PE requirement. This is a graduation requirement and bound by the student honor code.