Community Leader Applications
The CL position is a fulfilling, challenging experience, and provides an opportunity for students to develop leadership skills and to form meaningful relationships. It is a chance to enhance your communication skills, and receive extensive training and personal development.
To qualify to be a Community Leader one must be in good judicial standing and be a full time matriculated student. We are only interested in those who have a desire to make a difference, and a sincere interest in mentoring other students.
Students interested in applying for the CL position, must attend one information session
- Tuesday, November 8, 4:30–5:30 p.m. - Lathrop Hall - 207
- Thursday, November 17, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.- Olin Hall - 328
- Wednesday, November 30, 4:15–5:15 p.m.- Edge Cafe/Bryan Complex
- Tuesday, December 6, 5:00–6:00 p.m. - Alumni, 11
- Tuesday, January 24, 6:00–7:00 p.m. - Alumni, 111
Application for the 2017-2018 academic year will be accessible on your housing account by November 7, 2016.
Applications are due on January 27, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.