Cancer Immunotherapy: Hope or Hype?
Members of the Colgate community joined a discussion about the history, science, and promise of cancer immunotherapy, as well as issues of access, affordability, and ethics. Moderated by Geoff Holm
| Associate Professor of Biology, Colgate University Panelists included:
- Wayne Feinstein ’74 | Senior VP, Capital Group Companies Private Client Services and Founder, Gastric Cancer Foundation
- Gregg Fine ’94 | Senior Medical Director, Genentech
- Terry Fry ’88 | Head, Hematologic Malignancies Section, NIH, National Cancer Institute
- Carin Rollins ’94 | Founder/CEO, Hinge Bio
- Tom White P’17 | President/CEO, TriAct Therapeutics, Inc.