2014 Extended Study Courses Fall 2014:
- Bangladesh - ECON 239: The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in Economic Development
The deadline to apply for the extended study to Bangladesh has passed.
- Greece - CLAS 251 and CLAS 251E: The Individual Identity and the Material Culture of the Ancient Greek City
- South Africa -- ALST 380: Movements for Social Justice in South Africa
- Uganda -- ENST 333: Environment, Health and Community
- Western Australia: GEOG/PCON 327: The Stolen Generations: The Legacies of Carrolup
Students should consult with the faculty director regarding course registration and approval to participate in an extended study course. Cost:
An additional fee is charged for the travel component of an extended study course. Cost estimates
for each extended study are available one semester prior to the program departure. Financial Aid:
Colgate grant recipients can receive additional assistance for one semester of study off-campus, whether through a Colgate Study Group or Approved Program, and one Colgate-directed extended study program. REQUIRED FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
The following extended study courses have been offered in the past and may be offered again in the future.