2014-15 Extended Study Courses
- Bangladesh - ECON 239: The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in Economic Development
The deadline to apply for the extended study to Bangladesh has passed. Spring 2015:
The deadline to apply for spring 2015 extended studies has passed.
- Greece - CLAS 251 and CLAS 251E: The Individual Identity and the Material Culture of the Ancient Greek City
- South Africa -- ALST 380: Movements for Social Justice in South Africa
- Uganda -- ENST 333: Environment, Health and Community
- Western Australia: GEOG/PCON 327: The Stolen Generations: The Legacies of Carrolup
Students should consult with the faculty director regarding course registration and approval to participate in an extended study course. Cost:
An additional fee is charged for the travel component of an extended study course. Cost estimates
for each extended study are available one semester prior to the program departure. Financial Aid:
Colgate grant recipients can receive additional assistance for one semester of study off-campus, whether through a Colgate Study Group or Approved Program, and one Colgate-directed extended study program.
Please note that financial aid is not available to seniors for extended study courses extending beyond the end of the spring semester. REQUIRED FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
The following extended study courses have been offered in the past and may be offered again in the future.