2014 Extended Study Courses Fall 2014:
- Bangladesh - ECON 239: The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in Economic Development
Application deadline: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
The deadline to apply online has passed
- Norway - ENST 336E: Alternative Energy Research and Implementation
- Rome - CLAS 250E: Private and Public Life and the Material Culture of Rome and the Cities of Vesuvius
- Russia and Kazakhstan - GEOG/REST 388: Authoritarian Capital Cities of Eurasia
- South Africa - ALST 380: Movements for Social Justice in South Africa
Students should consult with the faculty director regarding course registration and approval to participate in an extended study course. Cost:
An additional fee is charged for the travel component of an extended study course. Cost estimates
for each extended study are available one semester prior to the program departure. Financial Aid:
Colgate grant recipients can receive additional assistance for one semester of study off-campus, whether through a Colgate Study Group or Approved Program, and one Colgate-directed extended study program. REQUIRED FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
The following extended study courses have been offered in the past and may be offered again in the future.