In recognition of their generosity, committee members enjoy:
- access to university leaders at two on campus meetings per academic year
- opportunities to connect with other members and university leaders at regional and on campus events
- assistance with housing in Hamilton on select weekends such as Family Weekend and Commencement
- reserved seating at select events on campus
- personal support and communications from staff
The generosity of parents has always played an important role in enhancing the Colgate experience. As we enter the university’s third century in pursuit of bold and ambitious goals, parent support is more critical than ever before.
Colgate’s leadership among the nation’s finest liberal arts institutions depends on its ability to attract exceptional students, produce ground-breaking research, and offer superior educational opportunities. Your support will help us to provide an even more rigorous academic experience that will strengthen the university’s reputation and the power of a Colgate diploma.
If you have questions or if you are interested in joining the Parents’ Steering Committee, please contact Heather Payne, Assistant Director of Parent Giving, at 315-228-6201 or email@example.com.