Tech Support: 1-877-339-2774
International Support: 1-800-463-3339
Site Administrator: Connie McGregor, firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs Regarding Shipping
- Where do I enter my Budget Number? What is the correct way to enter the budget number?
- Go to FedEx Ship Manager Page, enter your budget number in the box labeled “Your Reference” (Box #4 – “Billing Details”)
- Correct way to enter a budget number: 12345-316 (include your five-digit budget organization number plus the three-digit account number)
- Incorrect ways: 12345, 12345316, 12345 316, Department Names, W/O numbers & PO numbers are also not acceptable in this box
- Where/how do I purchase FedEx supplies?
- Can we use one FedEx account for the whole department? Or does each person within the department need to have their own sign-on?
- This can be decided by the department you are in. It is recommended that you have your own sign-on and password. This way you can track your own packages and individual use.
- If you decide to use one account for the entire department, you will have to choose a person to prepare the shipments, track packages and individual usage, etc. This works well for smaller departments. For larger departments, you may want to choose more than one person to cover these jobs.
- Where are the FedEx drop boxes located on campus?
- JB Colgate – ground floor copy room near Accounting Office
- O’Connor Campus Center (Coop) – near the Mailroom/Print Shop area
- Can I set up more than one budget number on my account?
- Yes, you can use more than one budget number on your FedEx account. You will need to contact Stephanie Lenhart at ext. 7838 to do so; department settings will need to be changed.
- How do I ship a package FedEx Ground?
- You can ship packages by FedEx Ground online: choose FedEx Ground under “Service Type” on the Ship Manager’s screen. After you have completed the shipment form, you will need to contact FedEx at 1-800-GOFEDEX to arrange a date and time for them to pick up the package.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact:
Connie McGregor at email@example.com