PhD, Economics, Kansas State University, 2012; BA, Economics (with honor), South China Normal University, 2007
Applied microeconomics, international trade, industrial organization, economic geography, economics of conflict, Chinese economy
Microeconomics, international trade, industrial organization, game theory, Chinese economy, mathematical economics, history of economic thoughts
Introduction to economics, principles of microeconomics, principles of macroeconomics, intermediate microeconomics, managerial economics, Chinese economy
- "Tax Policies, Regional Trade Agreements, and FDI: A Welfare Analysis," revise and resubmit at Pacific Economic Review. (with Charles Braymen and Yang-Ming Chang)
- "Transportation Costs and Trade Imbalance: Theory and Evidence."
- "An Economic Theory of Bargaining and Fighting with Endogenous Destruction." (with Yang-Ming Chang)
- "Employee Benefit with Chinese Characteristics: Evidence from Private Firms in China." (with Zhiqiang Dong and Xiahai Wei)
- "Strategic Store Closure in the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence." (with Takao Kato)
- Workshop on Strategic Aspects of Terrorism, Security, and Espionage, The 25th Stony Brook Game Theory Festival of the Game Theory Society, Stony Brook University. July, 2014. (scheduled)
- 12th Annual International Industrial Organization Conference, Northwestern University. April, 2014.
- 2014 AEA/ASSA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA. January, 2014.
- 2013 Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society, National University of Singapore, Singapore. August, 2013
- 47th Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, Montreal, QC, Canada. May 2013
- Midwest International Trade Conference, Indiana University. May, 2012
- Midwest Economic Theory Conference, Indiana University. May, 2012
- 10th Annual International Industrial Organization Conference, George Mason University. March, 2012
- 80th Annual Meeting of Southern Economic Association, Atlanta, GA. November, 2010
- 4th Annual Economics Graduate Student Conference, Washington University in St. Louis. October, 2009
- 9th Annual Missouri Economics Conference, University of Missouri. March, 2009
- Department of Economics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. February, 2014.
- South China Normal University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. June, 2013.
Defence and Peace Economics, Eastern Economic Journal