- E. Woods III, C. Yi*, J. R. Gerson*, R. A. Zaman*, “Uptake of Pyrene by NaCl, NaNO3, and MgCl2 Aerosol Particles”, J. Phys. Chem. A. 2012, 116, 4137-4143.
- E. Woods III, D. Chung*, H. M. Lanney*, and B. A. Ashwell*,“Surface Morphology and Phase Transitions in Mixed NaCl/MgSO4 Aerosol Particles,” J. Phys. Chem. A. 2010, 114, 2837-2844.
- E. Woods III, H. S. Kim*, C. N. Wivagg*, S. J. Dotson*, K. E. Broekhuizen, and E. F. Frohardt*, “Phase Transitions and Surface Morphology of Surfactant Coated Aerosol Particles”, J. Phys. Chem. A. 2007, 111, 11013-11020.
- Woods III, Ephraim, Wivagg, Carl N.*, Chung, Daniel*, "Linear solvation energy parameters for model tropospheric aerosol surfaces," J. Phys. Chem. A. 2007, 111, 3336-3341.
- Woods III, Ephraim, Morris, Stephen F.*, Wivagg, Carl N.*, Healy, Lauren E.*, "Probe Molecule Spectroscopy of NaCl Aerosol Particle Surfaces," J. Phys. Chem. A. 2005, 109, 10702-10709.
- Smith, Geoffrey D., Woods III, Ephraim, Baer, Tomas, and Miller, Roger E., “Aerosol Uptake Described by Numerical Solution of the Diffusion-Reaction Equations in the Particle”, J. Phys Chem. A. 2003, 107, 9582-9587.
- E. Woods III, G. D. Smith, R. E. Miller, and T. Baer, "Depth Profiling of Heterogeneously Mixed Aerosols Using Single Particle Mass Spectrometry Anal. Chem., 74 (7), 1642-1649 (2002).
- E. Woods III, Y. Dessiaterik, T. Baer, and R. E. Miller, “Dynamics in the Early Stages of Decomposition of Liquid Nitromethane and Nitromethane-diethlyamine Mixtures,” J. Phys. Chem. A. 105, 8273 (2001).
- E. Woods III, G. Smith, Y. Dessiaterik, T. Baer, and R. E. Miller, “Quantitative Detection of Aromatic Compounds in Single Aerosol Particle Mass Spectrometry,” Anal. Chem. 73, 2317 (2001).
- J. M. Pfeiffer, E. Woods III, R. B. Metz, and F. F. Crim, “Probing the New Bond in the Vibrationally Controlled Bimolecular Reaction of O with HOD (4 nOH),” J. Chem. Phys. 113, 7982 (2000).
- E. Woods III, H. L. Berghout, C. M. Cheatum, and F. F. Crim, “Controlling the Bimolecular Reaction and Photodissociation of HNCO through Selective Excitation of Perturbed Vibrational States,” J. Phys. Chem. A. 104, 10356 (2000).
- E. Woods III, C. M. Cheatum, and F. F. Crim, “Using Stretching and Bending Vibrations to Control the Reaction of Cl Atoms with Isocyanic Acid (HNCO),” J. Chem. Phys. 111, 5829 (1999).
- J. M. Pfeiffer, R. B. Metz, J. D. Thoemke, E. Woods III, and F. F. Crim, “Reactions of O, H, and Cl Atoms with Highly Vibrationally Excited HCN: Using Product States to Determine Mechanisms,” J. Chem. Phys. 104, 4490 (1996).
Asterisks indicate undergraduate student co-authors who conducted their research in collaboration with a faculty member at Colgate.