Every year we are joined by real-world entrepreneurs who share their success stories and lessons learned, and evaluate the most promising ventures emerging from the TIA Incubator during a Shark Tank-like pitch competition. Jump to
Entrepreneur Weekend 2018
Now in its seventh year, Colgate’s Entrepreneur Weekend is an opportunity to celebrate and advance the entrepreneurial spirit of our students and greater community.
On Saturday, April 7, an expert panel with experience in marketing, filmmaking, venture capital, tech, and retail will host an intimate discussion on The Liberal Arts and Entrepreneurship
. We will showcase some of Colgate’s finest student ventures, with an opportunity to raise capital and receive valuable advice with the primary goal of accelerating their ventures. The Colgate Entrepreneur of the Year Award will also be announced.
Schedule of Events
All events will be held at the Hall of Presidents, Colgate University
- 11:00 a.m.–12:45 p.m.: Networking, TIA demos & pitches
- 12:45–1:00 p.m.: Welcoming remarks and the Entrepreneur of the Year
- 1:00–1:30 p.m.: Founders panel: The Liberal Arts & Entrepreneurship
- 1:30–2:00 p.m.: Shark Tank
- 2:00–2:15 p.m.: Closing Remarks / Entrepreneur Fund Winners
- 2:15–3:00 p.m.: Networking