About the Fund
Through funding from ENY, action-oriented teams will bring their ventures to commercial viability. Applicants and recipients will retain the intellectual property rights for their projects.
The fund was created and initially funded by Dan Rosensweig P'15, '17
Two awards are available through the ENY Fund. The application for the short-term award of up to $15,000 is currently open. An additional long-term award of up to $45,000 will be available to potential applicants after the incubator. Teams who receive short-term awards and participate in the incubator will receive preference for long-term awards.
Awards will be announced on April 6th @ Colgate's Entrepreneur Weekend
Capped at $15,000
- Ten-week summer incubator program beginning in early May
- To be used to address top priorities for commercialization of the venture (e.g., prototype development, branding, marketing, legal considerations)
- To prepare the venture for future evaluation of viability (customer development, additional capital investment, etc.)
- Capped at $45,000
- To run for 6-9 months
- To be used to supplement investment capital for full commercialization of venture, customer development, additional hires, sales team, and to bring third parties in house
- Teams who receive short-term awards will receive preference for long-term awards after participating in the incubator, however it is not a requirement