The Levine-Weinberg Endowed Summer Fellowship was established in 2007 by Thomas M. Levine '71, P'01 in honor of Elizabeth Levine-Brown '01 and Adam Weinberg, former Dean of the College, for their vision and collaboration in establishing the COVE in 2001.
The Levine-Weinberg Endowed Summer Fellowship provides highly qualified students interested in pursuing a career in community and/or public work with summer internship funding. Fellows will receive funding to pursue an internship direct volunteer service for the summer. One or more Levine-Weinberg Fellows will be selected based on academic and extra-curricular (specifically service) achievement.
We encourage high-achieving students who meet the following criteria to apply for the fellowship:
- Will be a rising sophomore, junior or senior during the summer of the internship
- Have had significant service leadership involvement and a demonstrated interest in and passion for pursuing a career in community/public work.
- At the time of application you can still be applying for internship(s) or have already obtained an internship.
- Complete the fellowship application.
- Submit a copy of your résumé
- Copy of college transcript(s), unofficial transcripts are acceptable. In the case of group projects, transcripts must be included for all students in the group.
For more information or if you have any further questions, please e-mail Krista Saleet
, director of the COVE, or call at 315-228-6879.