Real World Events
- Seniors in the City Networking Receptions in the summer prior to senior year in cities across the country
- Mock interviews on campus with alumni
- Gap Year Discussion to weigh all options post-Colgate
- $tart $mart Wage Gap & Salary Negotiation Workshop
- OCRAP: Optimizing Career Resilience and Persistence for those students still unsure of their path come spring semester
- Apartment Hunting Workshop to provide general search information along with some details on specific cities
- Personal Finances: budgeting, taxes, savings vs checking, credit, etc
- Etiquette Dinner to learn acceptable behavior at business meals
Students can expect e-mail invitations to each event.
Alumni! Want to get involved? Reach out to Chelsea Lehmann, Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement in the Center for Career Services.