Sample programs include:
- Etiquette dinner learn proper etiquette for when you have an interview conducted over a meal
- $tart $mart Wage Gap & Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Managing Personal Finances budgeting, taxes, savings vs checking, credit, etc.
- Apartment Hunting Workshop presented by a real estate agent, learn general search information along with some details on New York City
- OCRAP: Optimizing Career Resilience and Persistence for those students still unsure of their path come spring semester
The events for the spring semester will be available on the Calendar. Search for "Real World" or check back here later.
For more information, contact Chelsea Lehmann, Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement.