Sample programs include:
- Etiquette dinner learn proper etiquette for when you have an interview conducted over a meal
- $tart $mart Wage Gap & Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Managing Personal Finances budgeting, taxes, savings vs checking, credit, etc.
- Apartment Hunting Workshop presented by a real estate agent, learn general search information along with some details on New York City
- OCRAP: Optimizing Career Resilience and Persistence for those students still unsure of their path come spring semester
The events for academic year 2016-17 have concluded. Check back later in the summer for updates on the coming year.
For more information, contact Chelsea Lehmann, Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement.