Here are the required materials for applying. If you have any questions or need assistance with any of these forms, please contact the admission office.
- Printable checklist
- Application instructions
- Common Application (also available at www.commonapp.org)
- Colgate supplement
- Early decision agreement form (required), signed by student, a parent or guardian, and counselor
- $60 application fee – The application fee is waived for students whose permanent mailing address is outside the United States. Additionally, Colgate accepts official fee waivers from the College Board, the National Association for College Admission Counseling, and Expanding College Opportunities.
- Official high school transcript and school report, completed by your counselor
- Home school supplement (if applicable)
- International school supplement (optional)
- Teacher evaluations from two different teachers in major academic subjects (tenth, eleventh, or twelfth grade)
- Personal Statement and Colgate essay (from Common Application and Colgate Supplement)
- Standardized testing scores (on official high school transcript or from a testing agency). All testing completed by November of the senior year for Option I and by December for Option II
- Mid-Year grade report including at least first quarter or first trimester senior grades, due as soon as possible
- Supplementary materials (optional)
- If applying for financial aid in Option I, complete the CSS Financial Aid PROFILE by November 15, 2012. For Option II, complete the process no later than January 15, 2013.